Tote bag; smart casual style



As a continuity of my previous article (how should you carry your possessions when wearing a suit); on the other hand, I would like to share with you another option for your casual style; which is also versatile and looks smart.

The tote bag; could be made of various types of materials, yet I perceive the leather or canvas with leather trim is relatively easy to combine with most of my casual outfits, especially the canvas tote bags with leather trim is goes well with my sneakers (as I said in my previous article I intensively match my case/ bag with my shoes) which gives me a nice compliment to my look.

 Apparently, I always suggest to my friends to carry their things in the case/ bag (with handle) which is supposed to be in their hand; particularly when they are layering their outfit with a tailored garment like a blazer, sport coat, odd jacket, and even a Shacket as well.

In my opinion, whether we dress up formally or informally that outfit is supposed to look nice and clean and not be trouble with any sort of muddle.


However, the tote bag also comes with two or three compartments in which you could keep your tablet, papers and books, etc and close with zippers, a clasp as well, though the versatility of the tote bag which is quite easy to combine with your business casual and casual outfits specifically with denim jeans.

Although, it's a perfect choice for carrying your thing in summer whether you might be travelling or perhaps going to your office.

Therefore, I would suggest you have a nice leather or canvas tote bag in your wardrobe, also please be aware of the case/ bag that you carrying which is supposed to complement your look rather than muddling and harming your beautifully tailored garment.
 



 

Vickens

I'm a menswear columnist, classic menswear enthusiast, and curious about tailors, shoemakers, artisans & classic style lovers, and I assist you to enhance your extensive knowledge about men's clothing, accessories, and the way of styling your outfit and care for your wardrobe.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form