Style; why not take a break for a while from our regular colour palette


Apparently, these layers of colours in this outfit I get inspired by the texture of the sunset; one fine evening I was sitting in my bamboo recliner with a cup of tea in the portico on a little contemplation, and when I glanced at the sky I was pretty impressive of the layers of the colours; hence I thought to add it in my wardrobe.

Therefore, I added a new pale yellow shirt to my wardrobe as inspiration from nature, and also I thought to recreate that texture of the sunset into my outfit.

Hence, I choose this orange silk spotted necktie and bluish-grey Prince of Wales check double-breasted suit as a resemblance of the sky and I finished with a pair of black penny loafers; also a white pocket square as a complimenting touch to this outfit.

In my opinion, why not take a break for a while from our regular colour palette and texture; rather perhaps we could explore and experiment with some new colours which you might be inspired by nature or paintings and such.

However, this pale yellow shirt is quite unconventional to wear with a business suit hence I decided to wear it on informal and business casual outfits like light wash blue denim jeans with a gun club check sport coat, brown suede tassel loafers,

and a dark brown linen/ cotton suit with a pale yellow shirt (open collar); finished with black tassel loafers and a light blue paisley design pocket square is absolutely vibrant and stylish, also its perfect colour for a spring and summer look.

Although lately I quite admired Mr Hugo Jacomet's (Parisian Gentleman) new yellow double-breasted suit which is beautifully tailored and looks elegant, and I don't know where he gets inspired by or perhaps it might be of his intuition, however, he looks flamboyant.


Vickens

I'm a menswear columnist, classic menswear enthusiast, and curious about tailors, shoemakers, artisans & classic style lovers, and I assist you to enhance your extensive knowledge about men's clothing, accessories, and the way of styling your outfit and care for your wardrobe.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form